Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Sunday Post


















It started with hands, but now my venture using one continuous line shifts to facial features, in an attempt to evolve my usual style of portrait and character design into something a little odder.

  
(A selection of hands drawn using one continuous line from the last few weeks)

 

By drawing the features separately it leaves the door open for a little horseplay in Photoshop, arranging it altogether to make my very own monster (as above). It also leaves the opportunity to add some of my work with chance into the mix. But I'm getting ahead of myself once again, there's many ears, eyes, noses and mouths to concentrate on before such tomfoolery begins.

Also, throughout next week I plan to finish the first of my music by chance, as well as a few lino prints and possibly one of the aleatoric stories... I'm getting ahead of myself again. So many things to do, so much fun to be had!

Anyway, happy thoughts,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment