Pages

Sunday 4 October 2015

Sunday Post


Last week I teased my new 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' project, and tomorrow it arrives in full force with 'Faux Fur', a short 'n' funky patchwork of phone recorded samples and loops. 

Why is it up for open collaboration? It's unfinished, and honestly, I couldn't do much else with it (Lord knows I tried), but hopefully you can. Meaning, it'll be uploaded along with its stems for you to tinker with to your heart content. The only catch: you credit me on what you use... but that's a given, surely. 



I'll respectfully repost and share anything created using 'Faux Fur' or any of my future 'Open Collab' tracks. I also plan to put out a variety of different stuff over there, so if this month's doesn't suit, maybe next month's will. 


As always, new doodles, alt. lit and paintings will arise throughout next week. And if you haven't already, don't forget to submit your 'Sound Collage' answers to me... the deadline is looming! 

Happy thoughts,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment