Pages

Sunday 1 November 2015

Sunday Post


I know, I've been pretty quiet recently. But unlike my last mini hiatus, it's mainly due to the influx of collaborative projects that I'm juggling. Everything from remixes to animations... it's all go! I'm also working hard to get my zines off of the ground. So simply put, things will be a little sparse 'till more things are ticked off my to-list.

That said, I am aiming to put-out my fifth 'Audio Bin' track later this month, as-well-as my second 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' track, 'Out///In', which I'll be releasing tomorrow. 



I hope to be back properly in the new year, but 'till then I will be keeping my hand in a few things, including my weekly playlist and my 'Open Collab' sideline.

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment