Pages

Sunday 6 December 2015

Sunday Post


I'm very pleased to announce that 'Little One' (the third track to be released under my 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' offshoot) will be uploaded tomorrow, complete with stems for all you remixers and audio rejiggers out there.

The track itself has more in common with my 'Make It Pretty' track from 2014 than anything that I've done recently. A short and simple guitar ditty which never really got past the demo stage.



All being well, "Little One" won't the only track that I put out before the year is though. With an experimental album done and ready for release, the sixth 'Audio Bin' track nearly in the bag, and a remix of New Biboujin's 'Son of Alexie' also on the cards, it seems that December will be a little more musical than I'm used to lately. 

More doodles and paintings on their way too. I know that I kinda neglect my arty things on here, but I'm planning to change that in the new year. But for now...

Happy thoughts,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment