Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

Sunday Post


Space, subtly and softness seem to be common themes in my music uploads lately, and tomorrow's 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' track follows a similar route. 

Recorded around the same time as 'Sassafras', 'Open Plan Love Story' is one of my first loop pedal doodles. It's a demo that I've being adding to since that first session, but like most of these open collab tracks, it's something that I never planned to be released from my hard-drive until now.

Anyway, 'Open Plan Love Story', will be uploaded complete with grouped beat, guitar and keyboard stems, all of which will be available to download for free from SoundCloud tomorrow.



On a separate note, I'll hopefully get round to a spot of doodling and/or painting this week. It's been a while, so I'm hungry for it.

Work and pleasure don't always see eye-to-eye, but now the clocks have changed, the sun is out and I've shook off the illnesses that plagued March, I'm feeling positive that another creative spurt is just around the corner. 

Step lively,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment