Pages

Sunday 1 March 2015

Sunday Post


Just over a month ago I received a rather exciting little message from Storm the Palace. In it the question... "Do you ever do remixes?!"

I wasn't sure, I'd never been asked before. I mean, my own music is basically me remixing myself, taking my old recordings and rehashing them into something else. But doing that to someone else's music, there's a weight to that, a responsibility that I'd never had to deal with before. To honour the original, but make it your own... It was of course an opportunity that I couldn't say no to.



































To cut a dull story short, after hours (more like days) of slicing and dicing, my adaptation of 'Spiral of Right' will finally be unleashed on SoundCloud tomorrow.



But wait, before you go, I urge you to go check out Storm the Palace. And don't just stop at the track above, go listen to all of their elegant, awe-inspiring music over on their own SoundCloud page... you will not be disappointed.

Happy thoughts,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment