Pages

Sunday 15 March 2015

Sunday Post


With Robot Richard's politically charged 'Taxes 2 Asses', and a perfectly mangled remix from lil' spaceman, you could say that last months Wou-Wou instrumental 'Glory Hole', has been playing the field.






































These collaborative efforts and my original will be cosying up together on the 'Glory Hole [EP]', which I'm set to release into the world throughout next week. But to fill the music-less void of now, here are two of my favourite tracks from the aforementioned artists.




In other music news, the first few tracks to come from my 'The Audio Bin' project are nearly finished, as is the second 'MUSIC BY CHANCE [EP]'. Both will be uploaded in the next few weeks, but you know me, I'll be pre-warning you before such a thing happens. 

In the arty corner, my studies into synesthesia are coming to a close. Although I won't be abandoning them completely, I feel the ache of change. I'm leaning towards embroidery, but I'm rusty with a needle so will probably begin by mucking around with collage. 

Of course 'daily doodles' and synesthesia paintings will remain throughout next week and beyond, just in fleeting doses. And several art collaborative projects are in the mix, but that's all I'm willing share about that for now - *what a tease I am*.

Til next time, happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment