Pages

Sunday 2 August 2015

Sunday Post


Being a huge admirer of Robot Richard and Sofia DeVille, I felt it a huge honour to be asked to produce their track 'Treehouse Gurl'. 

I wanted to craft something that reflected the personality of everyone involved, including myself. The result is a track of chapters. Something that's always morphing and evolving, getting more and more distant from the original source material, almost edging into remix terrain by the end. But in a way I see it as journey through each of our own back-catalog too. With each of our own signature styles sharing light and space. 

You'll know what I mean when 'Treehouse Gurl (feat. Robot Richard & Sofia DeVille)' is released tomorrow.






































Course, this means that my monthly 'Stems' pack isn't making an appearance tomorrow. Basically I'm favouring the idea of a yearly bundle, more than likely during the festive period. So keep your ears to the ground around December for 'Wou...' open collabs. 

And speaking of collaborations, I'm still after your submissions, be it to my new 'Sound Collage' project or my 'Audio Bin'. Please do check them out if you haven't already. 

Finally, here's a little treehouse music to get you in the mood for 'Treehouse Gurl', courtesy of the treehouse girl herself...


Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment