Pages

Sunday 9 August 2015

Sunday Post


Recorded in one of more inward moods, 'Exit Bag' is overall darker and eerier than my usual funk-laced noodles. With a backbone of strung out sounds, all bent out of shape, gnarled and lethargic. And a core of laired robotic chords. I see it as the sci-fi soundtrack that never was. An alien with human parts... which also happens to be out via SoundCloud and Bandcamp tomorrow. 






































On a more uptempo note, my version of The Couch King's 'Buttermilk Biscuit' is coming along nicely too. And may even be ready for a midweek release... but I'm promising nothing. As this open-collab has proven, it's pretty astonishing what can be done with just a single stem:



Finally, on top of the many collaborative projects and side-projects that I'm juggling at the moment, I've also started to plan out my first few zines. I'm aiming to have something ready in the next week or so, as I'm going for a rough and ready approach. But again, I'm promising nothing.

Whether or not I'll be selling them also remains to be seen, but the odd freebie is definitely on the cards.  

Happy thoughts,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment