Pages

Sunday 20 September 2015

Sunday Post


The fourth track from my 'Audio Bin' side-project, Cannonball', is coming out tomorrow, and features only the audio kindly donated by The Couch King, Jonathan Beckenstein and Language of Shapes. On artwork duties this time around is resin totin' Lizzie Badger, with her intriguing and vibrant work. Be sure to check out what she's up to, along with taking time out to enjoy music from the aforementioned.



In other music news, earlier this week crankyfox released 'Back To Nature', a track which we started working on about half a year ago. It's definitely a mixed-bag of styles and sounds, to which I supplied guitar, bass and a few other elements. The rest is pure cranky, with hard hitting production and plenty of left-turns. It's a buffet for the ears for sure.



Lastly, along with the zines, sound collage and the various other things that I've been working on (chill out, it's all coming), I've started writing again. It's manifested from the numbness that I've been feeling toward drawing of late, and a longing to stretch myself a little further. It's already started to filter into the zines and will no doubt begin filtering into the other things I do to. Maybe even songs... (but like I always say) we'll see. Regardless, the odd bit of word play will certainly be coming next week and indefinitely from there. 

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment