Pages

Sunday 27 September 2015

Sunday Post


You'd think that I was toilet obsessed, what with track titles like 'Poop' and 'Glory Hole' to my name. Oh well, I guess tomorrow's release completes the trilogy... 

Sound-wise, 'Baby Fudge' is certainly a departure from my usual hacked-up beats 'n' shit style. For starters, it's more human sounding thanks to the cymbal tickling powerhouse that is MidiPunk. Mirror that with pretzels malone's rich and creative vocal, and you've got something that's acres away from anything that I've been associated with before.

'Baby Fudge (feat. Pretzels Malone & MidiPunk)' is out tomorrow via SoundCloud...



In other music news, a week or so ago I set up yet another SoundCloud music page! You'd think three would be enough for anyone, but no.

Anyway, because I have so many unfinished tracks kicking about, I thought it'd be a novel idea to throw them out for open collaboration. Kinda like my 'Audio Bin', but inverted. It's something that I've toyed with for some time, and seeing how well The Couch King's 'Buttermilk Biscuits' free-for-all went, only encouraged me to give it a go myself. 

The first track on the 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' page will be uploaded on 05/10/15, and will contain a master track along with all the stems that make it up. From then tracks will be uploaded every first Monday of the month... or that's the plan anyway.

I've also penned a loose date for my 'Sound Collage' to be released: 30/11/15. If you haven't joined in already, or you have no idea about what that is, check it out here and send me your replies before 31/10/15 to be part of it. 

More abstract inks, cereal-box poems and oddball doodles throughout next week. 

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment