Pages

Sunday 3 May 2015

Sunday Post


There's so many tidbits coming out over the Summer, I can barely contain my excitement! The fun begins with the audio snippets that I'm sharing in 'Stems II', which is out tomorrow... 






































But that really is the most minor of things when compared with the host of art and music collaborations, remixes and 'Audio Bin' releases coming out over the next few months.

And did I mention that 'Wou-Wou...' is officially a year old in a few weeks. I'm going to be doing some downloadable freebies, as well as compiling a special SoundCloud playlist of my favourite tracks from my first year doing 'Wou...'. 

So forgive me the short post and the lack of detail in it, (especially since it's my first in nearly a month) but time is a'wasting and my to-do list is a'calling.

Happy thoughts,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment