Pages

Sunday 24 May 2015

Sunday Post


When Robot Richard asked me whether I'd be interested in writing a trap track with him, of course I agreed. Working with Robot is a sheer joy. His sense of rhythm, rhymes and delivery have me floored at every corner. His sense of creativity, infectious... There was one thing though, bar the odd track here and there, I wasn't overly familiar with trap music. Saying that, I love a challenge and anything that pushes me into places of unknown creative potential.






































What came out was something more themed on trap than actual trap. Probably as I went off on a diluted jazz-based tangent before the hack-up began. The result belongs somewhere between the two genres. Not fully committing to either, just dabbling with the ideas presented by both... But never mind my blabber, you can make your own mind up about 'Brain Stems' from tomorrow, when it parks itself over on SoundCloud.

Happy thoughts,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment