Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

Sunday Post


It's been a few weeks, I know. Recent shifts in my home life meant taking a creative breather, but it's feeling about right to start up again, so here goes, ready or not. Truth be told, I've probably been a little more creative than usual. In my sort break I've recording over 50 new demos, doodled, painted and even started on the collages that I promised myself I'd get around to many months ago. 

Course, there were a few things that were put to one side last month due to my online absence. The second 'Audio Bin' track was shelved along with a special collaboration track with Anne_Lee. Both will be released throughout the month, along with 'Stems IV' which is out tomorrow and features selections from '0302: Apologetic Screw', 'Dirty Bomb' and 'The Hopeless Aurelian'.






































Work has also begun on the third 'MUSIC BY CHANCE [EP]', and I'm even pursuing a new theme for my future creative experiments in the form of either limits/restrictions or my own take on automatic writing... but I'm getting ahead of myself (I always get ahead of myself). 

Finally, many weeks ago The Couch King made me an administrator over on the wonderful 'Plastic Inevitable' facebook page, but so far I haven't had the time to post or share any music over there. Hopefully that'll change come next week, but for now, check it out and "like". There's acres of great handpicked tracks over there, so it won't disappoint. And while you're around hop over to the 'slezterprecords - Kids Club' and the Alternative Groovebox on SoundCloud. Two fantastic groups, bursting with great and colourful music, which I also happen to be loosely associated.

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment