Pages

Sunday 26 July 2015

Sunday Post


Many months ago I received a lovely little message from singer-songwriter Anne_Lee, asking me whether I could throw a fresh pair of eyes over a short vocal that she was struggling to elaborate on. I was flattered, I always am when people ask me to do stuff with/for them. Especially Anne, she's one of those voices that makes your hair stand on end. I felt honoured...






































Many months later and 'This Is How' is finally ready for the wider-world... I don't know exactly what Anne was expecting this song to sound like, I know that I certainly didn't go out of my way to make it sound the way it does, I prefer it when things come about naturally. I do know whole lot of care and love went into it though.

Anyway, before I go I feel that it's kinda 'Wou-Wou...' tradition to share one of my favourite tracks by those whom I collaborate with, so here goes... genießen!


'This Is How (feat. Anne_Lee)' is out tomorrow.

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

1 comment:

  1. I love this voice to much! Agree with your description, very smooth, little wavy textures, very controlled and confident. Secretly hoping it's somewhat like your other remix Spiral of Right, but st st stoked on this release!

    ReplyDelete