Pages

Sunday 19 July 2015

Sunday Post


'Pop Waste', the second track to be released via my 'Audio Bin' side-project, will finally be making it's way over to SoundCloud tomorrow. All 58 seconds of it was made possible by audio donations from The Couch King, pretzels malone and Spicy Invalid; with artwork supplied by the wonderful Emma Parker (Stitch Therapy). So a big thanks to them for their generosity and creativity. 






































That's not the only news though. The recent creative flurry that I mentioned a few weeks ago has now left me with over 70 demos, a small portion of which nearing completion. There's also a couple of new Robot Richard tracks, and a Anne_Lee collaboration surfacing over the next few weeks. Put that next to the various arty projects that I've been balancing, and you're going to see a whole lotta 'Wou' over the next month or so... hopefully you won't get too sick me, ay. 

Happy thoughts,


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment