Pages

Sunday 14 February 2016

Sunday Post


Like most my recent 'Wou-Wou' releases, my take on Unhealthy Attachment's, 'The Forest', has been in the works for quite a while now. And I know that could be taken as if it was a hardship to work on, like it was tricky to mold into something different... but it couldn't be further from the truth. 

The main body of the track come very easily; the chords just fell to my fingers. The sounds that I tend to fall back on fit together well with the quality and tenderness of the vocals. I guess it just needed to sit for a while for me to appreciate it properly, because I was going to record and fit-in-the-mix, I left. Blemishes and all. 

Anyway, I'm pleased to say that 'The Forest (Wou-Wou Remix)', will be out on SoundCloud from tomorrow...



... but while you wait, here's the original song: 



Lastly, the long promised 'Wou-Wou' Esty shop will make an appearance later on in the week alongside the usual arty stuff. More details to come.

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment