Pages

Sunday 21 February 2016

Sunday Post


Tomorrow's upload, 'War', will be the last lone 'Audio Bin' release before the album drops in a week's time. Funnily enough, it was the first track that I did for this side-project, but it never felt quite ready to share, and it wasn't until more donations came through that I felt I had the material to truly call it "done". 

Collectively those donations came from Couch King, joerxworx, Language of Shapes, pretzels malone, Robot Richard, Russell Sinfield, Storm the Palace, The Weighty Tree, wizardshoes and zeroplusplacebo, and once again, the talented Eleanor Adair is on track art duties.

And so, 'War', will be fully streamable from 'The Audio Bin' SoundCloud, and freely downloadable from next Monday (29/02/2016) when the self-titled album hits Bandcamp and SoundCloud.



More doodles to come throughout the week, and I might even get round to sorting that damn Etsy shop out! 

Don't get me started on this month's zine either... all in good time my friends, all in good time. 

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment