Pages

Sunday 28 February 2016

Sunday Post


I'm overwhelmed with the generosity that I've received towards my side-project, 'The Audio Bin'. I have to admit, I had my reservations when I first proposed it last February. I knew that there'd be a goldmine of unused audio and unfinished songs out there, but finding anyone who'd be willing to donate any of it to me I imagined to be highly unlikely. I mean, who really likes to share their shortcomings? 

But thanks to SoundCloud's supportive and open-minded community, my fellow music makers offered up their out-takes in spades, and so, made 'The Audio Bin' possible.

In honour of those artists, tomorrow I release the self-titled 'The Audio Bin' album. Complete with new tracks, guest remixes and a booklet containing full credits, and of course the fine artwork of Eleanor Adair, Emma Parker and Lizzie Badger, who dressed this years tracks so well. 

All of the above will be freely available on Bandcamp, with all existing 'Audio Bin' tracks on SoundCloud being made fully downloadable too. 



Lastly, it was a goal of mine to create and upload a zine every month, but as you can see, there isn't one here. The current balance between my music and art isn't, well, balanced. So I'm moving to a seasonal zine release until things level out a bit.

The same goes for the Esty shop and postcards, there's just not enough time in the day lately. But things move in cycles, and eventually things will settle in favour of doodling and painting again.

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling 

No comments:

Post a Comment