Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

Sunday Post


What was originally intended to be a larger atmospheric piece, the next 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' release, 'Cyborg Lung', is certainly a shift in mood when compared to the other tracks occupying the page. Eerie, strung out, and with a death march rhythm to boot... I hope they'll be plenty in it to pillage and enjoy.

'Cyborg Lung', along with all of its stems, will be free to download from SoundCloud tomorrow.



Something that won't be as free (but will still be very cheap), are my new postcard portraits. 

Each little original will cost the grand total of £2.50 - P&P included. All being well, I'll be trialling it out from tomorrow, and depending on how they are received I will continue to do it most days throughout the year. 

Of course, being a big fan of free stuff (who isn't), I have also decided that every last Wednesday of the month I will give-away one of these doodles to whoever wants it, a-la 'The Wou-Wou & The Wormling Wednesday Give-Away'

Lastly, I released my album 'Origin of Memory' (full 21 track version here) and '2015' playlist last week. Seems only right to post them while I'm here, so here they are... enjoy: 



Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment