Pages

Sunday 31 January 2016

Sunday Post


For February's 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' release I will be offering up, 'Maroon', an odd little demo made from hip-hop style drum patterns and a wayward mellotron progression. Much like 'Out///In', I had huge plans for it when I first started the project, but I soon ran out of ideas and enthusiasm. Meaning, it's ripe for someone else to rejig. 

If you feel up to it, 'Maroon', and all of its stems will be available to download from the 'Wou-Wou Open Collab' SoundCloud page from tomorrow. 



Now then, after months and months of teasing a zine, I've finally pulled my finger out and made one! And the best thing is, it's totally free for you to download and make up yourself. Course, if you're feeling a little lazy to that idea, I will be posting it page by page throughout next week on social media, so you can enjoy it that way too.

Anyway, what with Valentine's Day around the corner and it being my first official 'Wou-Wou' zine, I thought it'd be apt to have it revolve around the theme of first dates, especially blind dates. A concept that seems utterly terrifying to me - a shy, hermit-like creature... never-the-less, I hope you find it amusing.

To get your downloadable PDF copy of 'Blind Date', click here. Details on how to assemble it can be found all over the web, but feel free to get in touch if you're unsure. 

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment