Pages

Sunday 17 January 2016

Sunday Post


What do you think of sequels? I think it's pretty commonly excepted that, generally speaking, they never live up to the hype. They're either too similar or too detached from the origin story. Not to mention, most of them only exist to make a quick buck off of the success of what came before... but there's always exceptions. And as far as "the few" are concerned, they need to "be" in order to continue an ongoing story, to evolve concepts and reach an ultimate resolve. 

Can this be said of my next release, 'Strung II'? Well, hopefully. Ang Kerfoot had a strong vision for where she wanted to take this track lyrically. And even though it sounds are pretty different from the first 'Strung', it does feel like a continuation. A bridge to springboard a third part? Certainly! But if nothing else, it's an enjoyable slice of left-field electronica... or at least I think so. 

'Strung II (feat. Ang Kerfoot)', is out tomorrow via SoundCloud.



My other news this week, is that there is no news!

Last week I said there'd be a 'Wou-Wou' shop, and zines, and so-on, and so-on... but the truth is, time has escaped me a little. Cold temperatures and the lethargy comes with them is mainly to blame. Course, this won't the case forever, and in-time I'll pull it out of the proverbial bag. And when I do, I'll be sure to let you know. 

Happy thoughts, 


- The Wormling

No comments:

Post a Comment